These last few months have been particularly busy for me, both from a personal and professional perspective. My open-source time was reduced to basically zero, but I feel like I’m slowly getting back on track.
I decided to revisit an old friend, which was desperately in need for some love, so I’m very proud to announce version 1.2.0 of cool-retro-term.
Here you can find the changelog:
- Migrated QtQuickControls from 1.x to 2.x
- Fixed a lot of issues with MacOS build
- Added support for blinking cursor
- Added sub-pixels rasterization
- Updated qtermwidget engine
- Updated many fonts to the latest version
As always, you can grab it from the GitHub Release page.